This position is responsible to handle the specific distribution duties for all the distribution accounts and to assist the Distribution Supervisor.
• Reviews Packing List for incoming merchandise and customer orders in order to plan work activities.
• Responsible to specific duties, such as verifying amounts of and storing incoming merchandise and
assembling customer orders for delivery.
• Establishes operational procedures for verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and
disposition of merchandise, and keeping of warehouse inventory.
• Maintains equipment as well as safety of equipment.
• Make sure all regulations such as TSA/CTPAT/TAPA/CFS are followed and ready for inspection.
• Support customers with problems or concerns.
• Control Inventories both physical and in the WMS system.
• Maintains cleanliness in Warehouse/Distribution areas.
• Responsible to specific duties, such as refurbishment of incoming merchandise in accordance with
• Maintains and promotes safety protocols in the workplace.
• Use of forklift and other warehouse equipment.
Few years of similar experience. Some Japanese language skills are required.