日系銀行にてIT Associateを募集!エンドユーザー及び他チームメンバーと協力したEUD(End User Development)開発業務。SDLCに精通し、VB, Net, SQLサーバーなどプログラミング知識のある方！
Position Responsibilities and Duties (Be Specific):
1. EUD development and related work in cooperation with end users and other team members. The work includes designing, programming, database development, test and documentation.
2. Prioritize issues and establish the annual plan for presentation to the Information Systems Steering committee with EUD team leader.
3. Manage and/or participate in various EUD-related projects. Maintain project timeline and status.
4. Troubleshoot and recover any troubles of EUD in any emergency.
5. Perform System Risk Assessment for EUD, and complete action plans in a timely manner.
6. Provide support of EUC programming to users.
7. Discussion with internal and external auditors/examiners when necessary
8. Manage in a timely manner, the creation and maintenance of policies and procedures
Position Requirements (Experience, Education, Registrations, Communication Abilities, etc.)
* Good communication and interpersonal skill.
* Good self-learner.
* Long term commitment.
* Experience gathering requirements and design a technical solution based on requirements.
* Experience working directly with end users for new development, enhancement and troubleshooting.
* Experience completing full cycle of development life cycle.
* Create documentation like specifications, test cases.
* Familiar with SDLC.
* Programming - VB.Net, SQL server (with T-SQL), Access, Excel (with VBA).
* Experience with tools to track requirements and design such as CASE and UML
* Previous experience working in a financial institution
* Some experience with creating Test Projects in Visual Studio