日系銀行にてバイリンガルのAssistant Vice Presidentを募集！日系企業へ融資・資金調達等に関わるマネジメント、既存顧客への新サービス提案、顧客ポートフォリオのモニタリング、内部レポート作成や予算提案、FRB/NYFSD等の、規制当局との連絡など。経験5年以上〜
• Manage relationships with subsidiaries of Japanese Multi National Corporations to generate loan assets and fee income.
• Manage existing relationships with the corporate by providing continuous support on the existing portfolio.
• Strengthen existing relationships with the corporate clients by providing new product propositions.
• Monitor the existing portfolio of corporate loans accounts in order to maintain them as performing assets.
• Evaluate and prepare credit proposals and present to the relevant committees for approval.
• Contribute to the strategic business activities including internal reporting and budget initiatives.
• Serve as a point of contact with Risk team and Internal Audit team, leading the coordination of all relevant risk and audit presentations
(In the future, it will be main of contact).
• Serve as a point of contact with FRB, NYFSD and other regulatory agencies, leading the coordination of all relevant regulatory presentations (including preparation of materials. In the future, it will be main of contact).
• +5years - Related experience in Financial Services Industry.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Understanding of corporate finance and banking products.
• Ability to read, write and speak Japanese and English.
• Ability to use Lotus Notes, Excel, Word, Power point, Internet.