TECHNOLOGY & IT
大手日系企業にて、バイリンガルのIT Help Desk Engineerを募集中！
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide Tier 1/2 end user support on a daily basis.
• Provides answers and technical support to clients by isolating and identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
• Supports Desktop and Laptop users and solves problems with Microsoft, Adobe, Java, and other software in the production environment.
• Provides phone, e-mail and in-person support to users for various systems, including e-mail, LAN/WAN, user account administration, Active Directory, Virtualization system, standard desktop images and applications, etc.
• Ensures backup, recovery, and data restoration for customers during upgrades or when a problem with the system is diagnosed.
• Escalate issues to next level of support and/or vendors and contractors in timely manner.
• Assume full ownership of problem resolution, status, and tracking using the helpdesk ticketing system.
• Perform PC kitting and software/driver installation work.
• Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned under supervisor’s instruction.
• Provide Tier 1 network and system troubleshooting.
Qualification / Requirements:
The person must meet following qualifications and willing to improve one’s abilities under supervisor’s instructions:
• Fluency in both English and Japanese.
• Over 3-5 years of help desk/desktop support or related IT experience.
• Technical knowledge of TCP/IP protocol (Mail, DNS etc.), general networking (Cisco, Fortinet, etc.), Windows OS (Client, Server), Virtualization Software (VMware, Hyper-V), Backup Solution (Veritas, Veeam, and other related), Windows Network System (ADDS, Files, Print, DHCP, etc.), Concept of major software licensing (Microsoft, Symantec, Adobe, etc.)