Mid-town trading firm seeks Marketing and sales administration personnel
Managing Marketing, Sales and Administration activities in the United States of America, including but not limited to
• Help define brand via copy including brand marketing campaign messaging, and storytelling adhering to overall brand voice that reflects Japanese culture.
• Find a new marketing opportunity that will increase brand awareness and sales of the brand in US market.
• Assist in marketing projects such as plan, and coordinate in photoshoots, write and record meeting recaps, and providing product education both internal/external as need, represent brand at event as needed.
• Assist with customer service, providing solutions for the inquires and complaint, manage handling defect issues with HQ team in Tokyo, assist with all communication with HQ, and provide translation, as necessary.
• Maintain and track inventories, issue PO, receive PO, handle invoice payments and assist in monthly sales forecasting and report, and manage packing and shipping as needed, Rework products with English label as necessary.
• Assist with daily sales order, pack, ship, fulfill orders, handle returned orders.
• Help to claim Marine insurance and follow up with client and Sales managers.
• Communicate with clients and request sample. Follow up on sending data sheets, evaluation results and provide monthly report.
• Send out order status daily and follow up on LC payments. Request order confirmation to DSPL every week. Summarize data (quarterly for Insurance chart)
• Help to manage the company Phone. Check monthly invoice and request carrier to adjust the fee accordingly.
• Help to order office supplies and communicate with building management for office matters.
• Any other urgent tasks company requires.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail/Self-learning skills
• Adaptability/Continually seeking improvement
• Computer literacy and the ability to use various specialist applications
• Good analytical and creative problem solving skills.
• “People person” who is confident and has a positive personality
• Ability to work both independently, with minimum supervision, and in a team environment
• Ability to learn quickly, manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment